Professional Infection Control Diploma
$ 220 $154
In this Diploma, we will discuss the impact of community-acquired infection (CAI) associated with healthcare, Learn basic terms related to infection prevention and control, Describe the chain of infection, Explain ways to prevent the spread of infection, Identify barriers and personal protective ways to protect against exposure to infection then We will discuss the efforts which designed to reduce the risk of occupational exposure to infectious diseases.
What you'll learn
- Infection Types in Hospitals and Healthcare Firms
- Infectious disease transmission in Healthcare Facilities
- Cycle of Disease Transmission in Healthcare facilities
- Factors contributing to the occurrence of diseases
- Factors related to microbes that spread infection in health facilities
- The National Program for Infection Control of Health Facilities
- Types of hand washing and personal protective methods.
- The difference between cleaning, disinfecting and sterilizing
- Anti-contamination methods and safe injections
Content "Professional Infection Control Diploma" (4H:28Min)
|Open Discussion - Q&A (Zoom Session)||2H:00M|
|Course Exam||Start Now|