$ 150 $60
In this course, you will learn more about the principles of patient safety and quality management, and how to establish a culture of safety first within healthcare facilities, as well as learn about the types of errors that may occur during the provision of healthcare, how errors occur and how to avoid them. In addition to identifying the international goals for patient protection and healthcare quality improvement strategies.
What you'll learn
- Define healthcare quality methods and their importance to patient safety.
- Providing a safe and high quality healthcare service in accordance with international safety standards.
- Learn about safety culture.
- Improving medical practices to reduce risks and complications that may occur during medical care.
- Explain the international goals to protect patients.
- Learn about the methods and tools provided to improve patient safety.