$ 150 $120
In this course, you will learn more about the principles of patient safety and quality management, and how to establish a culture of safety first within healthcare facilities, as well as learn about the types of errors that may occur during the provision of healthcare, how errors occur and how to avoid them. In addition to identifying the international goals for patient protection and healthcare quality improvement strategies.
What you'll learn
- Identify the methods of quality of healthcare and its importance to patient safety.
- Provide safe and high quality healthcare service in accordance with international safety standards.
- Learn about safety culture.
- Improve medical practices to reduce risks and complications that may occur during medical care.
- Identify the international goals for patient protection.
- Learn about the methods and tools provided to improve the culture of patient safety.
Content "Patient Safety " (2H:01Min)
|Open discussion and Q&A (Zoom Session)||0|
|Course Exam||Start Now|