The Protaper Technique Simple Yet Efficient
$ 180 $144
This course is dedicated to the meticulous process of designing
access cavity preparation in both maxillary and mandibular molars. It offers
a detailed exploration of shaping protocol sequences, the distinctions
between the step back and crown-down techniques. It also covers essential
aspects of irrigation systems and effective canal disinfection, with a
particular focus on the Protaper system. Additionally, it discusses the
manual crown-down technique, including the precise steps of obturation using
custom Gutta Percha points and lateral condensation. You will also learn how
to effectively address challenges that may arise during the process and how
to manage them.
What you'll learn
- Endodontic Root Canal Therapy.
- Variances in access cavity preparation methods and precise Access Cavity Design.
- Effective shaping Techniques and canal disinfection.
- The Protaper Sequence and Various Endodontic Instruments.
- Advanced root canal obturation.
- Problem-solving for challenges in practice.
- Sufficient knowledge of the General concepts of endodontics including tooth pulp morphology and good knowledge of tools used to achieve access cavity preparation.
Content "The Protaper Technique Simple Yet Efficient " (2H:21Min)
|Open discussion and Q&A (Zoom Session)||0|
|Course Exam||Start Now|