The Protaper Technique Simple Yet Efficient
$ 180 $144
Access cavity preparation design in maxillary
and mandibular molars
Shaping protocol sequence explaining the
differences between step back and crown down techniques
Basic irrigation system and how to be efficient
with canal disinfection
Protaper manual crown down technique
of root canals prepared using protaper system using custom outta percha points
and lateral condensation and different challenges faced and how to manage them.
What you'll learn
- Endodontics root canal treatment.
- Differences in access cavity preparation.
- Step Back & Crown Down techniques for root canal shaping.
- Protaper sequence and different endodontic files
- Sufficient knowledge of the General concepts of endodontics including tooth pulp morphology and good knowledge of tools used to achieve access cavity preparation
Content "The Protaper Technique Simple Yet Efficient " (2H:21Min)
|Open discussion and Q&A (Zoom Session)||0|
|Course Exam||Start Now|