Professional Nursing Skills
$ 180 $126
In this course you will learn more about nursing principles, nurse responsibilities, values of nursing, and the standards of professional healthcare provision Moreover, we will know the preventive methods that maintain nurse safety, Patient Handover Communication, Documentation in Nursing Profession, and Medicological Aspects of Medical Records.
What you'll learn
- Principles of Nursing Profession
- Different Responsibilities Of Nurses
- Nursing Values & Standards
- Nursing Dress Code
- Nurse Protective Equipment
- Goal & Importance of Hand off Communication
- Benefits of Effective Handoff & Risks of poor Handoff
- Practical Guide to Client Handoff
- ISBAR Tool of Handoff Communication
- Nursing Kardex System
- Discuss The Purposes Of Documentation
- Discuss The Characteristics Of Effective Documentation
- Explain What Should Be Documented In Medical Record ?
- Discuss The Important Tips To Assure That Documentation Is Accurate & Correct.
- Medicological Aspects Of Medical Records
Content "Professional Nursing Skills " (2H:26M)
|Course Exam||Start Now|