$ 180 $126
In this course Dr.Nourhan talks about the key features of pharmaceutical services provided within and from hospital-based pharmacies. She demonstrates the required tools in recognizing the unmet needs inside hospital and how to take a leadership role in accomplishing the daily tasks as a professional pharmacist.
What you'll learn
- Medication Errors, building a safer health system.
- Adverse drug reactions (ADRs) or Side effects?
- Automated dispensing cabinets (ADCs)
- Patient Safety Goals
- Medication inspection requirements
- High Alert Medications
- Repackaging Medications
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy or similar degree
Content "Hospital Pharmacy" (3H:05Min)
|Open discussion and Q&A (Zoom Session)||2 Hours|
|Course Exam||Start Now|