Consumer Behavior for Pharmacists
In this course you will study the steps associated with consumer decision-making and delineate how each step influences the choices consumers make.
Discuss How risk, Involvement, Control, and Engagement affect consumers’ decision making and Identify general models of health behavior.
What you'll learn
- Frameworks for understanding consumer behavior
- Classical Vs Behavioral Economics
- Situaltions influence consumer decisions
- Types of Consumer Decisions
- Consumer decision making process
- Variables that influence consumer decisions
Interested in This Course ?
Please fill this form to contact you once the course is available
|Course Exam||Start Now|