Healthcare Systems Accreditation
$ 150 $90
In this Course, Dr. Heba Ramzi will explore more about the main concepts of hospital accreditation, the different accreditation systems for different countries (JCI, CBAHI, GAHAR…etc), the importance of the concept of accreditation for hospitals, and clarify the role of the Healthcare Quality specialist in leading his hospital to be accredited.
What you'll learn
- The importance of accreditation in healthcare systems.
- Different types of accreditation in different countries (CBAHI, GAHAR, JCI...).
- Practical steps for accreditation investigation and necessary preparatory work.
- Read the standards and how to apply them in the hospital.
- As a quality specialist, how do you improve the culture of adherence to standards in your hospital?
Content "Healthcare Systems Accreditation " (4H:5Min)
|Open Discussion - Q&A (Zoom Session)||2H:00M|
|Course Exam||Start Now|