Dr. Amira Mohamed
Dr. Amira Mohamed / Infection Control Consultant
Infection Control Manager at Smouha International Hospital, Egypt
• Infection Control Consultant at BAHEYA Hospital JCI accreditation, Egypt
• Master Degree in Public Health sciences, High Institute of Public Health
• Infection Control Diploma, Egyptian Ministry of Health
• Member of ESIC "Egyptian Society for Infection Control"
• Infection Control Consultant, IVF Madina Medical Center
• Hygiene and Control Diploma, High Institute of Public Health, Alexandria.
• Infection Control & Food Hygiene Supervisor, Andalusia Al Shallat Hospital, Alexandria
• Infection Control specialist, Andalusia Al Shallat Hospital, Alexandria, Egypt
• Certified in Infection Control from, Egyptian Society for Infection Control (APIC/EGYPT )
• Certified in registration and accreditation, FREE TREATMENT organization.
• Speaker in Andalusia ICU about “Sources of infection in ICU”
• Certified in Infection control conference, Ministry of Health, Cairo
• Certified in infection control and Food Safety, Saudi German Hospital, Cairo